Welcome to The Hidden Wiki - The Front Page of the Dark Web . Add it to your bookmarks and spread it!!
To access darkweb sites, install TOR Browser
- 1 Volunteer
- 2 Introduction Points
- 3 Financial Services
- 4 Commercial Services
- 5 Darknet Markets/Drugs
- 6 Cryptocurrency
- 7 Domain Services
- 8 Anonymity/Security/Privacy
- 9 Hosting
- 10 Email / Messaging
- 11 Social Networks
- 12 Forums / Boards / Chans
- 13 Hacking
- 14 Blogs/Wikis/Campaign
- 15 News/Whistleblowing
- 16 Fun/Jokes
- 17 Audio - Music / Streams
- 18 Video - Movies / TV
- 19 Books
- 20 Erotica
- 21 Uncategorized
- 22 Non-English
- 22.1 Belarussian / Белорусский
- 22.2 Finnish / Suomi
- 22.3 French / Français
- 22.4 German / Deutsch
- 22.5 Greek / ελληνικά
- 22.6 Italian / Italiano
- 22.7 Japanese / 日本語
- 22.8 Chinese / 中国語
- 22.9 Polish / Polski
- 22.10 Russian / Русский
- 22.11 Spanish / Español
- 22.12 Portuguese / Português
- 22.13 Swedish / Svenska
- 23 Hidden Services - Other Protocols
- 24 P2P FileSharing
- 25 SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- 26 Dead Hidden Services
- Bookmark this page
- Create an account
- Plunder other hidden service lists for links and place them here
- Care to start recording onionland's history? Check out Onionland's Museum.
- Defend your right to privacy:donate to the EFF and The Tor Project
Commuinity boards, Search Engines,Torrent Sites
- Tor Browser - [ Clearnet link! ]The source of all things. The official Tor browser.
- Talk:Main Page - Community notepad. A place for questions, discussions, complaints and suggestions.
- Link Proposals - Submit your website to The Hidden Wiki.
- TOR Metrics -Archive of historical data about the Tor ecosystem.
- Deep Dot Web - News website about darknet, drug, and privacy related news.[ Seized! ]
- Abiko - #1 Tor Search Engine
- searX - A privacy-respecting, hackable metasearch engine.
- Haystak - The Fast and Comprehensive Darknet Search Engine.
- Atlayo - Atlayo Search Engine.
- The Pirate Bay - Darknet Mirror of the galaxy's most resilient torrent site.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services.
- Onion Searcher - Tor Hidden Services Searcher.
- ixIRC - IRC / XDCC Search Engine.
- Candle - Candle Darknet Search Engine.
- DuckDuckGo - A Hidden Service that searches the clearnet.
- Dark Web Links - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- Not Evil is a Tor search engine which only indexes hidden services on Tor.
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:
- The Green Machine! Forum type marketplace with some of the oldest and most experienced vendors around. Get your paypals, CCs, etc
- The Paypal Cent Paypal accounts with good balances - buy some, and fix your financial situation for awhile.
- Premium Cards Oldest cc vendor, Top quality Us & Eu credit cards!
- Euphoric Oblivion Risk Free Pre-Paid cards for sale.
- netAuth Automatic system to buy Paypal accounts and credit cards instantly in your e-mail. Socks5 included.
- DreamWeavers Offering high quality prepaid products for a great deal
- Paypal Baazar - paypal accounts for sale
- Cash Machine - Phished PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, BoA, Wells fargo bank Accounts, Paysafecard's, US & EU Credit cards are available here.
- CC Guru - Cloned Credit Cards.High Cashout Success Rate. Worldwide shipping
- Bitcards - The most trusted credit cards store in darknet with returning customers.
- KryptoPayPal - PayPal Cashout Service. Get the account balance back in Bitcoin.
- Credit Cards - Credit Cards, from the most Trusted Vendor in the union.Fast shipping.
- Your C.Card Shop - Physical credit cards with High balance available to order. Paypal or bitcoins as payment method.
- USJUD Counterfeits - EUR || USD Counterfeit money, any trusted escrow accepted, the most trusted seller.
- Clone CC Crew - No.1 Trusted onion site for Cloned Credit Card. $2000/$5000 balance available.
- Guttenbergs Print - Finest USD/EUR bills on market. Passes all known tests. Random serials. Only top-notch currency.
- Black&White Cards - Black&White Cards - High Quality Pre-Paid Debit Cards with PIN. Good Customer Service. Best Deals
- Skimmed Cards - Oldest seller on old HW. Fresh stock. 99.9% safe. Worldwide cashout! Express shipping. Escrow.
- Royal Cash - Buy Pre-Shredded USD & EURO Currency for a fraction of the value. #1 Seller in Genuine USD Notes.
- The Cards World - Get your Financial Freedom Today.
- PP&CC Money Pile - Fully automated PayPal & Credit card market site. Fresh stock every 2 days. Best deals.
- Choose Better - Tells you whether an onion site is legit or not.The best way to solve your doubts
- Guns Dark Market Guns market to buy guns, full auto assault rifles, pistols, grenade launchers, etc.
- Counterfeiting Center A Store to buy passports, idcards, credit cards, offshore bank accounts, counterfeits money
- CStore - The original CardedStore - Electronics purchased with carded giftcards, Everything Brand new. Full escrow accepted
- Apple Palace low priced Apple Products!
- Gold & Diamonds Genuine Gold, Diamonds and Rhino Horn shipped from Germany and USA.
- Football Money - Fixed football games info.
- HackingTeam - Hacking as a Service Team.
- EuroGuns - Your #1 european arms dealer.
- USfakeIDs - High quality USA Fake Drivers Licenses.
- Fake Passports - Fake Passports for your Real Privacy and Protection.
- Samsungstore Samsung tablets, smartphones, notebooks with escrow.
- Kamagra for Bitcoin - Same as Viagra but cheaper!
- Apples4Bitcoin - Cheap Apple products for Bitcoin.
- Onion Identity Services - Selling Passports and ID-Cards for Bitcoins.
- Apple World - Carded iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, iMacs and consoles shipping worldwide.
- Amazon GC 4 Bitcoins - Bring Your dreams to life with these amazing Amazon gift cards half of the price.
- Slayers - Hitmen service. Paid Assasination. Life Ruining Services.
- Darknet Ads - PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE.Drive more visitors to your website
- Dream Market - Anonymous marketplace for all kinds of drugs.
- Point / T•chka Free Market - Anonymous marketplace for all kinds of drugs.
- Wall Street Market - Offer Multisig, direct deposits , PGP login & Autoshop for Digital Goods (CCs, Accounts and so on).[ Seized! ]
- Olympus Market - MultiSig Market, supports BTC & XMR
- Rapture Market - Multisig market + Direct Deal Function inside market. Only for Trusted vendors.
- The Majestic Garden - Forum for Psychedelics, No fees , No wallets and P2P transactions.
- CGMC - CGMC is a private, invite-only marketplace offering the finest in cannabis products and mushrooms.
- Berlusconi Market - Escrow market with direct deposits without wallet.
- Cannazon - Market for cannabis products only
- Pushing Taboo - Vendor of psychedelic substances since SR1. Star rated by LSD Avengers community.
- The French Connection - Vendor shop from Nucleus – Selling H, XTC , Meth etc..
- CharlieUK - UK Darknet cocaine vendor – Operating on various markets
- ToYouTeam - Old time vendor since 2012 selling multiple products
- El Herbolario - Vendor from Middle Earth – Selling Cannabis Products
- The Church - The Private vendor shop of JesusOfRave – Old time vendor selling LSD & MDMA.
- RechardSport - A professional wholesaler in China, specialized in sportwear
- Dutch Magic - The largest and longest ongoing online WEED and HASH coffee-shop in the world.
- QualityKing - Vendor on Alphabay, Dream and previous markets – selling opioids.
- DutchDrugz - Old time vendor active on several markets selling Psychedelics & Others.
- MercadoNegro -Designed as a Brazilian DarkMarketplace sellling consumer goods.Secure and Usable.(Non-English)
- FDW Market - French Deepweb Market(Non-English)
- RuTor - Russian onion forum-like Marketplace (Non-English)
- WayAway - Russian marketplace on Tor since 2009.(Non-English)
- HYRDA - Russian Market(Non-English)
- Anthill - Russian Market(Non-English)
- Rosario - Bolivian Flake cocaine supplier on the market on the darknet marketplaces top level vendor
Price convertors, wallets, payment processors, mixers:
- Coinb.in - Open source bitcoin wallet by Coinb.in
- GreenAddress - The safer Bitcoin wallet that puts you in control
- Local Monero - Buy Monero. Sell Monero. Cash or online. Anywhere.
- XMR.TO - Make a Bitcoin payment with the strong privacy provided by Monero.
- Coinpayments - Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- Jambler - Create Your Bitcoin Mixing Business Now For Free
- PenguinMixer - An Open Source Bitcoin Mixer
- ChipMixer -Bitcoin Mixer Reinvented For Your Privacy.
- CryptoMixer -Fast Secure and Reliable High Volume Bitcoin Mixer
- BestMixer - Top rated secure bitcoin mixer. Mix your bitcoins to stay safe and protected.[ Seized! ]
- Bitcloak - A fast, secure and awesome Bitcoin mixer.
- PrivCoin - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash Mixer
- Zcash - A cryptocurrency that protects the privacy of transactions using zero-knowledge cryptography.
- Satoshi Box - Sell your digital content for Bitcoins
- OnionName - Choose your desired domain name prefix, and order the .onion domain, starting from 0.45 mBTC for 8 letters.
- 188.8.131.52 - The Internet's Fastest Privacy-First DNS Resolver
- AntiDOS - Hidden Service DoS Protection
- Garlic - Custom Onion domain generator.
- OnionGen - [ Clearnet link! ] Generate vanity .onion URLs (i.e. they match a pattern you specify) with your CPU.
- Scallion - [ Clearnet link! ] Scallion lets you create vanity GPG keys and .onion addresses (for Tor's hidden services) using OpenCL.
- Eschalot - [ Clearnet link! ] Eschalot is a TOR hidden service name generator, it allows one to produce a (partially) customized vanity .onion address using a brute-force method.
- TOR Project - Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
- Tails OS - [ Clearnet link! ] The Amnesic Incognito Live System. Privacy for anyone anywhere.
- onion.torproject.org - [ Clearnet link! ] A list of onion services run by the Tor project. Most of them are served from several backends using OnionBalance.
- GnuPG - Encrypt and sign your data and communications.
- ExpressVPN - High Speed, Secure and Anonymous VPN
- HardenedBSD - Security-enhanced fork of FreeBSD implementing many exploit mitigation and security technologies.
- Horizon - The Secure & Private Platform For Money, Messages, & Media. Bringing Privacy to life
- Keybase - Open source and public-key cryptography powered security app for mobile phones and computers.
- Cyph - Encrypted Messenger. Secure your Chats,Video and Calls in one click.
- OnionShare - An open source tool that lets you securely share a file of any size.
- Fake ID Generator - Fake Identity Name, SSN, Driver's License, and Credit Card Numbers Generator
- BrowsInfo - Check your anonymity and browser traceability
- PasswordGenerator - Strong Password Generator.
- Njalla - A privacy aware domain registration service.
- Keyringer - An encrypted and distributed secret sharing software.
- Qubes0S - A reasonably secure operating system.
- SMS Privacy - Anonymous SMS Messaging with Bitcoin
- Kaizushi - Offers hosting for PHP/Django/Rails on a secure grsec/SELinux system, currently offering shell accounts, shared server hosting, VPS hosting.
- OnionContainers - Run a shell server to use as a remote $HOME, host a website with an nginx container or even spin up a full Wordpress blog.
- Impreza Host - It’s time to host your site on the onion network.
- HomeHosting - Be your own hosting provider and do not rely on others. A system administrator helps you achieving this.
- Zelos Hosting - Host your applications, webpages and shell in the tor network.
- Private Hosting - Secured and anonymous. Linux PHP hosting 100MB and Unlimited Bandwidth. 99% up time. Friendly service.
- Kowloon Hosting Services - Stealth TOR hosting. PHP + MySQL + Control panel. 256 MB to 1 GB. (Free Trial Accounts).
- TorPress - Free WordPress hosting on the darknet
- Liberty's Hackers Service and Hosting Provider in onionland - php5/mysql support - request considered on a case by case.
- CYRUSERV - Hosting service with an emphasis on security, open for business again.
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded - Free anonymous hosting with PHP and MySQL Support.
- TorVps - TorVPS is the longest-running host on Tor.
- Servnet - VPSes with preinstalled LAMP webserver stack.
- Prometheus Hidden Services - Payed hosting, provides Virtual Private Server (VPS) with Linux.
- SporeStack - Deploy VPS servers with Bitcoin. No account needed. Purely API driven. Specializes in ephemeral servers.
- PopFiles - A place to pop your files!
- BlackCloud - Upload your files
- ZeroBin - Open source online pastebin.
- Upload - Upload zip files.
- FileHosting - Anonymous File Hosting
- Just Upload Stuff - File sharing up to 300 MB.
- CryptoShare - 1stDrop anonymous file-hosting.
- Transfer.sh - Easy file sharing from the command line.
- Mediaglobin - Federated media hosting
- Matrix - Image Uploader & PasteBin.
- Felixxx - Image Uploader & PasteBin.
- Image Hosting - Upload your images.
Email / Messaging
- Protonmail - Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- Elude.in - Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- CTemplar - First ever high end fully encrypted tor email service. Armored Email
- Cock.li - Your go-to solution for professional E-mail, provided stable E-mail services since 2013.
- secMail.pro - Complete mail service that allows you to send and receive mails without violating your privacy
- VFEmail - Free email with privacy and security making email safe for the masses.
- Riseup - online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change
- BitMessage - Connects bitmessage and e-mail services. Registration only available using the clearweb link.
- TorBox - This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from TOR without connection with public internet.
- Mail2Tor - Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Alt Address - A free and anonymous disposable email provider.
- GeurillaMail - Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address
- Enot - Anonymous Self-destructing notes.
- PlexleBin - A minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data
- Anonymous Says - Post stuff here anonymously.
- Jit Jat -Anonymous Instant Messaging.
- CryptoDog - Private conversations for everyone.
- Facebook - The real Facebook's Onion domain. Claim not to keep logs. Trust them at your peril.
- TapIIN - Best TOR Social Network. Connect with people. Make friends.Discover new places.
- BlackBook - Social media site (The facebook of TOR)
- Galaxy 3 - A revival of the old Galaxy community.
- Agora - Anonymous Social Network.
- Truth & Light Need help? We are here to help the best we can for anyone in need.
- Torbook - The Facebook of Tor.
- Alien's Chat - Chat about anything.
- ChatBOX - Encrypted Chatroom
- Ableonion Chat - Chat about anything. Freedom of speech without limits.
- RetroShare - Chartserver hosted by Pirate Party Austria
- Daniel's Chat - Chat about anything while respecting the rules.
- Troll Scroll - Active public chat channel by not Evil.
- Time to Confess - Everyone has secrets - Time to tell the world about yours.
Forums / Boards / Chans
- The Stock Insiders - How to Beat Wall Street. The community for exchanging Insider Information about Publicly Traded Companies.
- The Intel Exchange - Know or need to know something? Ask and share at this underground intelligence gathering network.
- write.as - Create a home for your words.Start a new post now and write for free forever, no sign up needed.
- Hidden Answers - Fast neat site for asking questions and receiving answers on Tor, e.g. linklists, tips&tricks,
- 8Chan - The Darkest Reaches of the Internet. Create your own imageboard for free
- EndChan - The imageboard at the end of the universe.anonymous imageboard that promotes ideas over identity.
- Dread - Reddit-style onion forum where user migrated after reddit banned r/darknetmarkets.
- Gangstas Paradise - Anonymous & Uncensored Forum.
- Raddle - TOR Mirror of Raddle.me.Reddit like forum for anarchists, social democrats, liberals and conservatives.
- Weasly - A social gallery website designed for artists, to share their work with other artists and fans..
- DNM Avengers - Darknet drug forum with reviews and marketplace discussion.
- OnionLand - Discussion forum about all the Darkweb markets related topics.
- IDC Reloaded - Italian Darknet Commuinity.
- The Fallen - An exclusive forum for Theistic Satanists only.
- GADW - German Austrian DW Forum
- Simple Dark Boards - Build your own Board, Chat and Private Messaging System.
- SuprBay - The PirateBay Forum
- Darkweb Addicts - Darkweb forum based on Simple machines forum software
- The Psycho Social Network - Participate in our community of certified mentally fucked up people!
- Pedo Support Community - Support forum for pedos. Not a media sharing site.
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack
- Gitlab - Manage Git repositories with fine-grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Turkish Citizenship Database. - Leaked Database containing identifying information for 49,611,709 Turkish citizens.
- HeLL Forum - HeLL Reloaded is back!
- RelateList - New era of intelligence.
- 0xacab - Code hosting for friendly people.
- Brmlab - A non-profit, community-run hackerspace in Prague.
- exelab.ru - TOR Mirror of exelab.ru
- CODE: GREEN - Ethical hacktivism for a better world. Join us and participate in modern world protests!
- Hack Canada - America is a joke and Canada is the punchline. Old-ish hacking site, hosts a few archives.
- Hackfest - The largest hacking event in Canada that brings together more than 900 computer security enthusiasts
- Hacker Place - Site with several books and resources on software development, pentesting and hacking.
- WE fight censorship - a Reporters Without Borders project that aims to combat censorship and promote the flow of news and information.
- Keys open doors - Mirror of the former content of www.geohot.com as at 26 January 2011, removed following a Sony lawsuit.
- The Tin Hat - Blog discussing issues surrounding privacy, surveillance, big-data, and technology. Privacy is hard
- Tor Metrics - The primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network, the largest deployed anonymity network to date.
- onion.debian.org - A list of onion services run by the Debian project.
- onion.torproject.org - A list of onion services run by The TOR Project.
- EurAsia - Your console hacking resource.
- Superkuh - Much information about spectrogram, wireless, and radio.
- JamieWeb - Tech Blog
- La Quadrature - A non-profit association that defends the rights and freedom of citizens on the Internet.
- Nonstate - Site for Joseph Fiero's ideas, usually about international relations.
- Martijn Grooten's Blog - Martijn Grooten's Wordpress Blog
- Chelsea Manning's Campaign - Campaign for Chelsea Manning as U.S. Senator in Maryland.
- Beneath VT - Exploring Virginia Tech's steam tunnels and beyond.
- The Psycho Path Manifesto - The statement and goals of The Realized Psycho Path Project.
- Go Beyond - Only read if you don't mind being offended.
- Shadow Life - Enjoy your life under the radar.
- CryptoParty Movement - A grassroots global endeavour to introduce the basics of practical cryptography to the general public.
- Tor Against CP! - Free and clean Tor - Tor users against CP!
- Active at Darknet Markets? - Onion set up by the Police and the Judicial Authorities of the Netherlands, listing Active, identified, and arrested Darknet Market operators.
- SoylentNews - A volunteer-powered news aggregation site that deliver articles about technology, science, and general interest.
- Cryptome - Archive Government Leaks. Documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide-- open, secret and classified documents.
- SecureDrop - An open-source whistleblower submission system that media organizations can use to securely accept documents from and communicate with anonymous sources.
- Daily Stormer - The most censored publication in history.
- Publeaks -Safely and anonymously share information with the media
- JokerBuzz - TOR Mirror of JOker.Buz. The Exchange of Information
- ProPublica - An independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism with moral force
- WikiLeaks - DeepWeb mirror of the famous Wikileaks website.
- IRPI Leaks - Investigative Reporting Project Italy
- ZeroDisclo - The right path to coordinated vulnerability disclosure.
- OCCRP - Organised Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.
- New York Times - Tor Mirror of New York Times
- Buzzfeed - Tor Mirror of Buzzfeed.
- AfriLeaks - Blow the Whistle.
- IW4x - Set up your own dedicated servers with modifications for Modern Warfare 2 on top of a decentralized network.
- Hacker Game - Hacking Simulation Game.
- Snake Game - Tor Snake Game
- Sonic & Tails - A Sonic the Hedgehog Fangame.
- TheChess - You can play chess here.
- BlueBox - Puzzle Maker.
- Silk Road 3 - This page was intentionally made to be retarded.
- Trump Jokes - U.S. President Donald Trump Jokes
- MAGA - Make America Great Again.
- Bluebox BlackMetal - For all your Black Metal needs
- Bluewhale - Click to find out.
- Dildo Sky - Flying Dildo.
- Dog Shit - Click to find out.
- Tor Kiitenz - Random Pictures of Kittens
- Files - Fake internet download manager.
- Fuck you. - Go Fuck Yourself
- Penises taste great -
- Seized! - This Hidden Site has been stolen by terrorist infiltrant Jews.
Audio - Music / Streams
- Deepweb Radio - RadioService operating over TOR.
- AnonUK Radio Network - Radio talk from an Anonymous member.
- Greynoise - Tor Mirror of greynoi.se
Video - Movies / TV
- Example rendezvous points page - Thomas Paine's Common Sense and The Federalist papers
- Traum library mirror - 60GB of Russian and English books. A mirror of the latest Traum ISO. Covers, search and downloads in FB2, HTML and plain TXT
- ParaZite - Collection of forbidden files and howto's (pdf, txt, etc.).
- Jotunbane's Reading Club "All your ebooks belong to us!"
- Liberated Books and Papers A small collection of hard to find books.
- Clockwise Library A collection of art and science books.
- The Last of PAPYREFB2 A collection of mostly Spanish books.
- Paul Dreyer's eBook Library - DRM-Free Growing eBook Library, mostly in ePub format.
- BB Compendium - A collection of chemistry, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pyrotechnics, science, and weapons related documents.
- The Incorrect Library - 1100 books (and counting...) Beautifully prepared in E-Pub format, with a focus on publishing politically incorrect books
- Marx/Engels - Marx/Engels Collected Works
- Comic Book Library - Collection of comic books, largely independent.
- Pedo Handbook - Handbook for pedophiles that contains information and advices.
- Xvideos - TOR Mirror of Xvideos. Free Porn Videos
- TORs oldest p0rn site - A self titled porn site
- PurePorn - The best hacked porn accounts
- xPlay - Video streaming site, includes adult content
- TSSA - The Secret Sex Story Archive.
- Topprc - List of the best free Porn Tube Sites
- Zoo.Cab - Beastiality and Animal Sex Archive.
- TeenPorn - The best selection of amateur teen porn videos from the deep web
- Celebrity Undergound - Nude Celebs, models, singers, movie video clips, celebrity sex tapes
- Leaked Celebrity Nudes - The complete leaked photo set of The Fappening
- RealPiss Voyeur Community - Real uncensored female pee spycams
- Hijab FUCK Girls - Young Hijab FUCK Girls.
- Youngest Girls - Teen Videos Porn Pictures.
- Darkscandals - Real rape, humiliation, forced videos and much more extreme videos! (More than 1700 files videos in the packs).
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
- Framadate - An online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily.
- Stem - A Python controller library for Tor. Stem's latest version is 1.6.0
- IIT Underground - Information on and photos of the steam tunnels and roofs at the Illinois Institute of Technology
Belarussian / Белорусский
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
- Liberty's Hackers - No CP, No racism - because Knowledge has value only if it is shared by all - hosting service
- Liberty's Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki - Liberty's Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki - sharing everything.
- French Deep Web - an administered and moderate French board (1er forum francophone).
- French Hidden Wiki - Bienvenue sur le French Hidden Wiki v2!
- Trollodrôme - Forum non modéré.
- Le Conseil de la Vouivre - Mysterious French website
German / Deutsch
- konkret - das linke Magazin: Archiv.
- MadIRC - Deutscher IRC-Channel.
- Deutschland im Deep Web Zwei - Successor of didw
Greek / ελληνικά
Italian / Italiano
- BlackHost - A small website developed by an Italian programmer.
- New System Disorder - Italian Hackers Community - Stay Tuned!
- IDC Reloaded - Italian DarkNet Community - Canale IRC
Japanese / 日本語
- OnionChannel - Onion Channel, a system similar to 2channel.
- Japan Hidden Wiki - Links to Japan onions.
Chinese / 中国語
- 中文论坛 - 中文论坛
Polish / Polski
- Teczkohen - powrót obrazkowego forum o tematyce stalking.
- Polska Ukryta Wiki - polski odpowiednik THW.
- Cebulka Najstarsze działające polskie forum.
- Dimension X Ukryta baza w sieci Tor!
Russian / Русский
- Зеркало библиотеки Траума - Бесплатная библиотека. Обложки, поиск и возможность скачивать в форматах FB2, HTML и TXT.
- РосПравосудие - крупнейшая картотека юристов, адвокатов, судей и судебных решений (50+ миллионов документов, 35+ тысяч судей, 65+ тысяч адвокатов, сотни тысяч юристов, прокуроры). «РосПравосудие» - аполитичный и независимый проект.
- China Market - китайский маркет. Всегда свежие поставки из Китая: каннабиноиды, MDMA кристаллы, экстази, LSD. Доставка без пересечения границы, есть представители в России, Украине и Казахстане. Автоматическое оформление, оплата и получение заказа. Методы оплаты: Bitcoin, Qiwi, Приват24, наличкой через терминалы.
- Скрытые Ответы Russian Hidden Answers.
- Rutor - главный форум черного рынка.
- Схоронил! Архив magnet-ссылок.
- Флибуста - Библиотека.
Spanish / Español
- CebollaChan 3.0 - CebollaChan, el tor-chan en Castellano.
- TorPez - Foro de seguridad informatica entre otras cosas.
- Hidden Answers es - Hidden Answers for Spanish-speakers.
Portuguese / Português
- Tudo Sobre Magia e Ocultismo - Site sobre Magia,Ocultismo,Esoterismo e Mitologia.
- Hidden Answers pt - Respostas Ocultas - Hidden Answers for Portuguese-speakers.
Swedish / Svenska
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
Volunteers last verified that all services in this section were up, or marked as DOWN, on: 2011-06-08 For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443. For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues
IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by P2P Bandwidth|giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
- Sea Kitten Palace - Torrent site and tracker for extreme content (real gore, animal torture, shockumentaries/mondo cinema, and Disney movies)
- The Pirate Bay - The Pirate Bay.
Chat centric services
Use e.g. ChatZilla add-on for the IRC protocol (the Tor Project does not suggest installing browser addons unless you understand the risks), or a standalone client such as HexChat. Tails comes with Pidgin, which will work for IRC as well.
- Agora Anonymous - Agorist IRC server
- plaintext ports: 6667
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- DeepIRC __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Federation: OnionNet - IRC network comprised of:
- FreedomIRC - gopher or http
- FREEFOR - FREEdom FORces - see Political Advocacy
- hackint - hackint is a communication network for the hacker community.
- running on lechuck.hackint.org; ssl ports: 9999; no plaintext ports
- HeavyCrypto - HeavyCrypto IRC
- ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- KillYourIRC - onion for irc.killyourtv.i2p
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 9999
- Nazgul - free for all IRC network
- OnionIRC - New, censorship-free IRC server.
- plaintext ports: 6668
- plaintext ports: 6667; SSL ports: 6697
- Smokey's Grill - General chat IRC. Doesn't allow plotting the abuse of other people. __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Volatile - we back
- Anonimowy IRC - Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server) __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl:6697
- hackint - Old hidden service? __undefined__
- irc2p onion gateways:
- NeoturbineNET IRC - NeoturbineNET IRC server __undefined__
- running on kropotkin.computersforpeace.net; ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- WANNABE: Federation OnionNet :
- New Ngircd - Yep this is a new ircd in OnionLands looking for peering in OnionNet __undefined__
- freenode IRC - requires SASL authentication to an already existing NickServ account __undefined__
- All of these direct to zelazny.freenode.net and allow plaintext port 6667 as well as SSL ports 6697, 7000, and 7070.
Below is a list of DEAD irc servers from Anonet:
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion:706 - SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- <protect>Silkroad 2.0 - The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)</protect>
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10000 - KISS.onion - Keep It Simple and Safe - ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:tortureregex47xf.onion:5222 - Public XMPP with MUC (multi user chat) enabled. No Child Porn and racism here, any breach will result in a ban. Maintained by Creative Hack
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion:5222 - xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
- xmpp:libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5222 - instant messager for Liberty's Hackers - chat room for Liberty's Hackers and french users - chat room for international sharing - Create your own public or private MUC - federation onion activated - No CP and no Racism please - web clients : https://libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5281/candy http://libertyy56ecbupa.onion/im/jappix/
- xmpp:cyjabr4pfzupo7pg.onion:5222 - CYRUSERV Community Jabber, a public server ran by CYRUSERV.
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS...
SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10001 - KISS.onion - SFTP file exchange service (username "sftp.anon", password "anon")
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 - mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ' - DOWN YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it... the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
- Hello world's / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)... are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)... any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ' (reason) - Broken YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ' - Redir YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ' - Closed YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went closed.
- Is Online that HiddenService? This service is very useful in determining whether onions are up or not. It also gives a reason why they are down.
Sites on this list that have no chance of coming back (LE takedowns, dead for some time) should be archived to page dead_services just in case they should ever be needed.